The most perfectly cut princess diamond in all the world,
Exclusively at K-Jon’s Fine Jewelers.
Come in and see the FireMark diamond in person! [directions]
FireMark is the most perfectly cut Princess Diamond in all the world.
- The first Princess Cut ever to consistently rival an Ideal Round in brilliance.
- FireMark™ has been put to the test by the Gemological Institute of America, the world’s foremost diamond authority, and the Gem Certification & Assurance Lab, a leader in grading the light performance of diamonds. And the results are unprecedented.
- “Excellent” ratings from the GIA in Polish and Symmetry
- “Excellent” rating from GCAL for Light Performance
- Higher crown and smaller table result in greater fire and brilliance
- Shallower depth so you’re not paying for weight you can’t see
- Chamfered corners – invisible to the naked eye. A culet (or facet) is added to each corner, dramatically increasing the diamond’s durability
- FireMark diamond is approximately 10% larger than a typical Princess of equal carat weight. This means a .90 point FireMark will appear to be the same size or larger than a typical 1 carat Princess.
FireMark diamonds are never cut to maximize the weight of a diamond. They’re always cut to maximize beauty. This assures maximum brilliance, fire and sparkle.
Look for the FireMark logo inscribed on your diamond’s girdle to assure this is truly a FireMark Princess Cut Diamond.
FireMark diamonds are only available to better independent retail jewelers. They are not sold on the internet, in chain stores, or listed with any online diamond listing services (like RapNet, Polygon or Idex)
“Look into her eyes and tell her with absolute confidence, her diamond is the most perfectly cut Princess Diamond in all the world.”
More about FireMark: